Making paper bags
Great attention is paid to the sourcing of the different qualities of paper needed to produce bags to numerous specifications. TAPIERO keeps a substantial inventory of paper ready to meet special demands.
As soon as a prototype bag is made and approved, the production process can start immediately, as the lines for mass manufacture are prepared well in advance.
From paper in reels to bags ready for use
TAPIERO technicians then regulate speed, pressure and other parameters for volume production of paper bags to meet your exact specifications.
- Single or multi-reel feed, depending on the number of paper layers in your bag
- Mandrel revolutions per minute
- Paper tension feeding through the rollers
- Paper folding
- Paper bonding
- Paper printing
- Paper cutting
- Finished products packed into batches
- Batches transferred and palettized ready for bulk shipment