Making custom paper bags
Great attention is paid to the sourcing of the different qualities of paper needed to produce bags to numerous specifications. TAPIERO keeps a substantial inventory of paper ready to meet special demands.
As soon as a prototype bag is made and approved, the production process can start immediately, as the lines for mass manufacture are prepared well in advance.
From paper in reels to bags ready for use
TAPIERO technicians then regulate speed, pressure and other parameters for volume production of paper bags to meet your exact specifications.
- Single or multi-reel feed, depending on the number of paper layers in your bag
- Mandrel revolutions per minute
- Paper tension feeding through the rollers
- Paper folding
- Paper bonding
- Paper printing
- Paper cutting
- Finished products packed into batches
- Batches transferred and palettized ready for bulk shipment
Paper bag and packaging formats can be purpose-designed to meet your special needs.
Visual designs for special projects
Paper bags are ideal media on which to display your company’s logo or special message. Printing on bags has a three-fold value:
- Telling consumers what’s in the bag
- Highlighting your logo or brand name for all to see
- Turning an everyday bag into a high-profile communication media